Wednesday, October 29, 2008

apostropeeved ...

dude: [proper name with an extraneous apostrophe]
me: gah! i hate it when people call it [proper name with an apostrophe] it's just [proper name] or [proper name adjective noun]
dude: i always call it [proper name with an apostrophe]
me: that's why i never talk to you!
dude: i'm going to start calling it [proper name without an apostrophe] because i miss you.

PS: i totally woke up screaming in the middle of the night [6 a.m.] because my arm had fallen asleep and i had to pick it up to move it and so i was flinging it around like it was just this arm i found laying in the road and i was all 'hey! free arm! who wants an arm!'

chuck almost called 911 because he thought i was having a heart attack.

2 comments:

Kristabella said...

That's like Soldier Field in Chicago. It is NOT Soldiers Field OR Soldier's Field. There are no soldiers there. Just Bears. And sometimes Eagles and Vikings and FudgePackers.

Also, usually when my arm falls asleep, I go to roll over and the dead arm ends up slapping me in the face. That's happened more times that I would like to admit.

Sproactually said...

I Start work at 6AM. How is that the middle of the night.