Friday, July 11, 2008

my sole belongs to duluth ...



i'd like to personally thank the city of duluth for being the sort of place where i not only can wear these shoes, but i would be a fool not to. here in duluth it is even socially acceptible to wear them with a skirt.

these shoes say: watch out, world! i just might wade in that creek when i'm done rock climbing. just let me get my confounded kayak off the back of my bike so i can journal about this moment before our adventure begins. now where's that damn dog?

5 comments:

Maurey said...

Love those! I just got a red pair for my birthday. And, yes, I DID wear them with a dress.

Miss Kate said...

Most comfortable shoes ever. Good color choice. Be sure to wash them with laundry detergent every few months or you might the the ol' stinkfoot.

Anonymous said...

hey! i want a pair of those! di di bought some in DL last year :) - fannie

christina said...

thanks for the tip, miss kate. i wondered if they would get yucko.

Kristabella said...

I think they also say "I give you funny tan lines on your feet."