Saturday, June 7, 2008

myspace or your's? ...



two years ago today -- on the magically demonic 6-6-06 -- i threw a tender, drunken plea to a handsome, single, myspace stranger in my age demographic and within a 10 mile radius of my zip code: i want to meet you.

and, of course, eventually i did. at subway. the official "how we met" story which is far more charming than anything that happens on myspace.

eventually we realized that we had never even officially become friends on myspace. we took care of that awkwardness over the phone. the same day we broached the "in a relationship" status change, clicking at approximately the same time.

i used to click on his myspace a lot, just to see those words: in a relationship.

a lot has changed since then. now we only use facebook.

4 comments:

chuck said...

I prefer the Flickr status: "I'm male and taken."

Amy said...

aawwwwwwwwwwwwww . . .

Whiskeymarie said...

I'm all warm & fuzzy now, but that could just be the booze talking.

L Sass said...

Ha!

AS and I have been together long enough that our "status change" talk centered around FRIENDSTER.