THINGS I'VE BEEN DOING INSTEAD OF MOVING MY STUFF
* consuming egg, cheese and ham biscuits from lakeview coffee emporium [x2].
* mile-long hikes to various parking ramps to retrieve my car after nights of unmoderation [x2].
* girlie coffee parties that fall just shy of hair-braiding and tampon brand comparisons with my friend purple.
* bellying up to the bar at rt quinlan's, times two.
* bellying up to the window table at carmody.
* bellying up to the bar at burrito union for a ginger margarita.
* bellying up to a booth at pizza luce.
* requesting the largest crunch cone in DQ's history, then systematically cramming into my gaping face hole.
* using mental telepathy on chuck's sister so that she will offer me rhubarb from chuck's dad's yard -- and succeeding!
* making rhubarb crisp at 2 a.m.
* meat shopping, meat grilling, meat eating.
* watching chuck get shorn.
* being whisked home by cab [x3 ... but once was because of rain].
* considering the keanu reeves catalogue of movies.
* beginning a walk to the grocery store for eggs, getting sidetracked by ski hut and w-trek and ending up stranded at the brewhouse during a storm. getting home and realizing we still didn't have eggs, but chuck did have a new head light.
* humoring chuck as he darts around the apartment wearing a bike helmet with a head light strapped to the front and a blinking red light in the back.
* watching "on the seventh day, god rocked" at teatro zuccone.
* running into ms. whiskey marie for the second time and suspecting she might just live here in duluth.
* consuming digiornos pizzas [x2] in their entirety.
* wondering whether chelsea handler's book is true-true, david sedaris-true, or james frey-true.
* opening my throat and applying gatorade.
* ignoring a tourettes patient who couldn't stop saying variations of the word "whore." ie: two-bit whore, whore house and just good old fashioned whore.
* taking photos of my friend qt's tattoo.
* feasting on a speedie weenie at the rhubarb festival.
* making new enemies, hiding from old enemies.
* spending money. lots and lots of money.