Saturday, April 19, 2008

voices in my head ...

i woke up with the song 'shake down' by bob seger in my head. i just assumed that chuck's alarm clock had gotten jostled, and the dial landed on the beverly hills cop II radio station. he says this didn't happen.

maybe it's because i was really getting into walgreen's radio the other night. or maybe it's because some local just got busted with 45 grams of cocaine and certainly if a person has 45 grams of cocaine-cocaine, there must have been some exposed chest hair and bob seger going on.

whatevs. all i know is that it is going to be a long day filled with trumpets and saxophones.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I use to "date" a guy who did Bob Seger's hair. Just thought I would throw that out there.

christina said...

nothing makes me happier in a sentence than the word "date" with wrapped in quotation marks.