Wednesday, March 12, 2008

in an otherwise fairly clean apartment ...


a few weeks ago this was potato and apple soup. by the grace of science and neglect, at some point it morphed into diarreah.


this pear cake turned to a dusty mold after just a few short months. i'd not seen anything like it since buffy stopped incinerating vampires. 'slow cooker', more like 'quick molder', eh? the edges of this former cake still seemed a bit edible, i thought dumping chunks into the garbage can.

sometimes i wonder if there is a such thing as a too laid back lifestyle?

4 comments:

L Sass said...

Sounds like my fridge... but the one upside to having roommates is that you can always... blame your roommates.

Whiskeymarie said...

I actually found something BUBBLING in my fridge a while back. I think it was beans of some sort.
I really need to clean the beast out- thanks for the reminder.

christina said...

i guess i forgot to mention that neither was in the refrigerator.

Beverly said...

I thought it was in your fridge, too, but ... oh, nevermind.