* ate everything bagals with eggs and veggie sausages, drank coffee and looked at the intra net
* chuck took a shower, which is code for: NOW YOU TAKE A SHOWER SO WE CAN GO INTO THE WORLD AS CLEAN PEOPLE!
* i, reluctantly, took a shower
* chuck asked if i felt prodded along.
* i said 'yes.'
* we go to whole foods, where i gorge myself on samples: a sliver of apple and a square of bacon cheddar on a toothpick.
* went to the red mug, a coffee shop in superior, wisconsin.
* i flipped through a cookbook, marking interesting pages with pieces of a receipt.
* chuck looked at the internet.
* an older woman, in great detail, outlined her complete medical history right down to the vertibrae.
* the word 'lumbar' was mentioned often.
* i thought the man was probably bored.
* then i realized he was talking, too, but that his voice didn't pierce the air like a siren on the first wednesday of the month.
* he buys her another coffee.
* she asks if it's decaf.
* he says yes.
* she says: oh boy ... because if it wasn't and i drank this much coffee ...?
* "you'd crap yourself?" chuck fills in for her.
* another older couple was playing grabass on the couches, but only in those rare moments when their faces weren't stuck together.
* we go to superior target to buy a cord and some pots.
[note: the target in superior is a lot like a regular town's walmart, whereas the walmart in superior is kind of awesome.]
* we go to the dollar store
* either the dollar store in superior smells like piss, or we smell super awesome.
* knowing us, it's the former.
* we eat dinner at le bistro.
[i'm not sure i would mind living in this building.]
* both when i sit down and stand up to use the ladies, i almost do that magic trick with the table cloth.
* without the magic.
* we eat food that is so amazing, my mouth weeps.
* later i find out that it is because it has all been suffocated in butter.
* but not in that red lobster way.
* "between the dollar store and le bistro, we've experience the dichotomy of superior," i say to chuck.
* we went from cheap toys and dollar wine glass sets to being waited on by three servers.
* we came home and listen to music.
* chuck made the pantry into an herb garden.
* he tells me that he has just smelled dirt, and it smells amazing.
* i penetrate facebook.
* we listen to the national, the magnetic fields, radiohead, griffin house and colin meloy doing morrissey.
* we go to burrito union for starfire lounge.
* i drink a ginger margarita and watch a man on the discovery channel eat food out of an anthill.
* chuck drinks an IPA, and talks me down from my sudden desire to stick my face in a vat of seasoned sour cream.
* i drink another ginger margarita.
* chuck drinks anothe IPA.
* we walk home
* i'm oddly winded
* i drink naked juice.
* i find out that chuck didn't like the john cusak movie "identity."
* this could be a deal breaker.
* actually it isn't.
* chuck has a candle lit and is plugging the cord into the tv.
* i'm going to have some havarti and an apple.
* we are going to watch a movie.
* then go to bed.