Wednesday, November 21, 2007

i totally thought it was friday ...

so we went to quinlan's. and then, if you think i'm kidding about the regular eccentric nature of our cab rides home, this time our driver had a toy poodle named teddy bear climbing over the seats and shivering in our laps. he also had a caffeine allergy [our driver, not teddy bear], so i had to return his barq's root beer for an a&w. typically, when i ask the cab driver if he wants anything -- before we run into the ghetto spur -- he says no. this one said "root beer."







i want a dog so bad. a big one that knows how to use a toilet and drive himself home at the end of the night.

4 comments:

fannie said...

awwww

kristabella said...

You buy things for cab drivers? That sure is nice of you. I give out my cell phone number, since when I'm drunk I think the nappy cab driver would be a good man to date.

feistyMNgirl said...

gotta love cab rides. i've never had a toy poodle along for the ride though. LUCKY.

my friends and i like to tell stories of our sordid college escapades...the cabbies always seem to enjoy!

Flenker said...

I've gotta admit - that's a cute doggy.